Taylor Swift and Scott Eastwood get hot and heavy in Wildest Dreams — the fifth music video from 1989.
If you haven’t heard by now, last night’s MTV Video Music Awards delivered plenty of watercooler moments.
- Miley Cyrus stayed naked throughout the whole show.
- Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift are now BFFs and opened the show together.
- Fetty Wap won Best New Artist.
- Nicki called Miley a “bitch” while accepting her award for Anaconda.
- Kanye West announced his bid to run for the presidency in 2020.
- T-Swizzle won Video of the Year.
- Justin Bieber sobbed after performing his new single What Do You Mean.
- Yeezus outed Justin Timberlake for crying at the 2013 Grammys after losing Album of the Year.
- Miley dropped a surprise album for free online, titled Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz.
Miley Cyrus comes out as pansexual in the October issue of ELLE UK magazine.
Highlights from the interview:
On her rumored girlfriend Stella Maxwell:
“I’m 22, I’m going on dates, but I change my style every two weeks, let alone who I’m with. I’m very open about it; I’m pansexual. But I’m not in a relationship.”
On making a difference:
“I was kind of embarrassed that I got paid money to shake my ass in a teddy bear costume. I should not be worth the amount I am while people live on the streets.”
On gender roles:
“I don’t relate to what people have made men and women into. I know I’m more extreme and badass than most guys, but that doesn’t make me a boy. And the other night I wore a pink dress because I felt cute. I can bake a cupcake and then go play hockey.”
“I couldn’t be Obama. There are too many idiots in politics, and I have a short fuse. The trouble with politics is that it’s all old men. I don’t want a man to do anything for me because they’re so disorganised. You need a woman in there taking care of sh**.”